Monday, June 14, 2010

Some Randomness

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Mondays and Randomness seem to go hand in hand...

*1* I thought I could grill hamburgers last night before the storm. I got the burgers done in time but forgot to cover the grill and the cover almost blew away - again!! It was very blustery and wet last night.

*2* Daughter S has an eye appointment today. She's had red eyes and can't get her contacts in. Hope it's nothing serious!

*3* I looked around this morning after everyone was gone and realized I haven't been alone in over 2 weeks. I also realized I've already achieved 'summer house' - where things are in a constant cluttered state because everyone's home and follows behind you undoing what you've JUST done! After a while you figure, why bother?!

*4* I didn't know I was going to do this post today until just now - how much more random can I be? : )

*5* I added this because there are 5 people in my family

Join me at

and lets be random together!

6 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I hope your daughter is okay. I don't like red eyes...

Love the number 5 -- it's a totally random thing that i would post!

Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

HI :)

I hope your daughter will feel better.

I love No. 3. I always think it is strange to be at home by myself. I am from a big family so we were never really alone. It is still odd to me when I am actually alone in my apartment.

Blessings,
Kate

carissa said...

thanks for joining in! it's great to have you! hope your little gal's eye is okay! aww, being home alone is such a treat! it's almost too quiet! wait, is that possible?! no way! have a lovely day!

Adie said...

Red eye's are no good! Hope they clear up. I think my little ones eyes have to do with allergies. Heres to clear eyes! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I enjoyed reading yours.

Ott, A. said...

Thanks for commenting on me being the hostess for TTA. It was a surprise to wake up this morning and see that. My blog has been crazy busy all day. HOpe you day is going well and hope your daughters eye gets better.

CraftyMummy said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I love your random post - I sometimes think I need more randomness in my life ;)