Tuesday, June 22, 2010

: ) *awarded*



Elizabeth @ Habitually Crafty has made me smile and giggle the last few days as we've been fumbling through the mechanics of blogging together. And now she's giving ME an award?! That's cRazY but I'm loving it anyway : ) To accept it, there are 3 conditions:

1) Thank the person who gave me this award.

Thank you, Elizabeth!! Finding your blog was the real award! Go visit Elizabeth's awesome blog at Habitually Crafty. She does a Good Job! *who sounds like a teacher now?* : )

2) Share 7 things about myself. Hmmmm...

Well...

- I've known Handy Hubby : ) since I was 18 *over half my life*

- My favorite shows last season were: Brothers & Sisters, Parenthood, the Good Wife, DWTS & anything HGTV

- I would love to go to Europe some day

- My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6

- I love being a SAHM. Even though my kiddos are older now I'm lucky enough to maintain this lifestyle. When they are little they have little problems, when they get bigger they have bigger problems - and I always want to be available if they need/want me!

- I never expected to participate in or enjoy blogging but I love being surrounded by such awesome craftiness!

- The little things in life make my heart sing : )

3) Pass it on to bloggers that I have recently discovered.
Here goes!! So glad I found you, Ladies! You've made me smile for one reason or another : )

Ott,A at A Latte' with Ott,A
Laura at along for the ride
Susie at Blue Artichoke Interiors
Lynn at For Love or Funny
Haley at The Autocrat
Heather at View from the Shoe

Please go and check them out, if you don't know them already!!

Blessings!
MLE

9 comments:

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Fabulous!! Thank you soooo much!!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Okay, I don't want to be a doofus here, but I have a question . . . I pass this award by answering the questions and giving it to other bloggers that I know? Right?

Ott, A. said...

Thank you so much for recognizing me for this award. I enjoy your blog too, and I also enjoy DWTS. Happy Blogging!

Heather said...

Thank you so much. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the bloggers you awarded too!!
Have a great day.

Java said...

Congrats on your award!!

And I promise never to photograph you at the beach if you don't want me to!!! lol

anne maskell said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting and leaving such a sweet comment. Congratulations on your award!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment and the link! It was a good passage to be reminded off :)

Daphne said...

Congrats on your award!! :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Elizabeth said...

Awww, you're so cute, MLE. :) You DO sound like a teacher, lol!

Glad I met you to stumble/fumble through the bloggy world together!