Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Spring!


Ahhh, spring!!

A time of new life, new growth, rebirth... and so it is with me, too. Today I start my new adventure in blogging. I've been a blog-lurker for a while now, mostly on decorating blogs, and as I stick my head out and peek into the great expanse of Blogland I'm excited and intimidated, overwhelmed and energized, scared and thrilled!

I haven't completely decided yet which direction this blog will go. Will it be about decorating?
What do I know about decorating? Will it be about crafts? I dabble. Will it be about faith? Who knows? Inspiration? ? Gardening? Surely I jest! Haha. Weeeeell, maybe a little bit of everything!

Words are a combination of letters. Rooms are complemented with accessories. Homes are made by families. I guess what I'm trying to say is that there are grand moments in life but 'everyday' life is really about the little things - the ABC's... a smile, a hug, a kind gesture, a cookie, a treasure found on sale : ), a project that you completed yourself, a ray of sunshine through the clouds. It's the little things that get us through the day. Maybe together we can find some little adventures to pursue! Things that bring us a little joy and happiness! Who couldn't use more joy and happiness?!

So glad you're here to hold my hand, offer advice and share a smile or two!

I hope you'll join me as we journey into the world of ideas and projects and see where the road leads us!!

Blessings!


No comments: